Question Where do you tell the seller to send the shipment to?

monsterpen8

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I Want to buy some drugs on the darkweb for the first time, but what should be the shipping address because I do not want the vendor to know my home address. So do you let them ship to a postal collection point or do you ship the shipment directly to your house?

1019er

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Depending where you live, you'll need a deaddrop or some kind of anonym parcel service. Greez

Berlin777

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Deals
Ever heard of dead drop?

MikeRoss

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I am from Brazil and incredible as it seems I went to know this term today. Here we use the term "orange" for people who do this kind of service

MikeRoss

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Them the better method is using a dead drop to receive my order and take from he?

Berlin777

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Deals
Dead drop from a trusted vendor is more secure than receiving drugs through your letter box

testint

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Agree, I just cannot see that catching on in America. I just can't I'm about to be a honesty or just people back scour every inch of everything and every street. The people I've tried to did things hide things and came back and they was gone and we're not even talking major items here. That's just the city that I'm in the south. I mean it's probably some good places. Good towns but I've always wanted that to catch on here and I just don't see that happening. I heard. I sure hope I'm wrong or someone that knows of a plan that's worked

testint

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
In the US we have to use a real name and address or else things can get very complicated that drops me to come to the US immediately

2-79-790125

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
testint ........ any advice on where to ship to in the US other than my house?

testint

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Unfortunately not or I would not recommend for other people. I wouldn't have it shipped anywhere that I couldn't take full responsibility if s*** hit the fan. But if you have trusted built out network that would be ideal and places that receive packages on a daily basis are the best we spent a total of a year and a half ordering from China and even worse than Netherlands, benign b******* items that looks suspicious under x-ray PM me for some other more specific tricks we've learned. None of which turned out 100%. They're getting very good

crazylabs

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
when you from germany, we can help you with anonym "DHL Packstation", its easy to work with, only you need a old smartphone, open wlan and a vendor there can send per DHL or Post.

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
So I have ordered product to my house. You could have them send it to a friend's or a neighbor and try to stealthily grab it but this gets complicated and involves more people which I dont like.

A good vendor will have you send them your shipping details PGP encrypted (this should always be done. It insures only the vendor sees the address.) If you dont use pgp you really need to learn and utilize it.
A vendor usually will send your product stealthily by disguising it as something else and vacuum sealing as needed. In general a normal looking package is hopefully unnoticed like all the other packages.

The US doesn't use dead drops as much as we should

2-79-790125

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
OK, I'm going to educate myself on PGP. What we need in the US is a good entry point to get in country, then regional dead drops from there.

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I agree. I wish i knew more about how dealers in other countries do it

captain

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
use neighbor's address, waiting there at the estimated time of arrival

testint

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I don't know if this is a trend but I have seen this blow up big time

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Yeah I could see this going badly. Maybe if you were house sitting for a period of time it might be better?

handle

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
If you know someone that works at a Resthome.