Looking for a vendor what is the strongest bromaz(benzo) avilable or other benzos

darknet-princess

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
looking for the strongest benzo aviable and would like to see purity% and stregth does any one have any plugs on other than bromaz

dark-flight

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Bromazolam,Diclazepam,Flubromazepam

Cranston

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Those are not the strongest.
Especially Bromazolam is not that strong (It is a very functional benzo though, because not sedating and quite safe).

If you are looking for really strong Benzos, try those who have notable effects at doses of 0.1mg:
Flualprazolam
Flubromazolam
Clonazolam

There are yellow pills of 1mg Flualprazolam. For normal people, if they just nag a little bit of it they can't avoid falling asleep. It's incredibly potent and sedating.

Flubromazolam has the worst reputation of all Benzos. There are some reports of victims dipping two tiny crumbs and the next thing they remember is 10 days later when they wake up in prison after 2 car crashes and multiple other felonies. Of course they don't remember and never will.

Cranston

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
They are really sellers out there who sell them with a MOQ of 5g, that means 50000 doses.
Who needs this?

pachemguy

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Flubromazepam would definitely be the strongest outta the three I can't think of any other that easy to get ahold of ATM if you do get your hands on some shoot me pm brother

Cranston

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
No, Flubromazepam is not the strongest. See other post of mine:
Flualprazolam and Flubromazolam are much more potent. Flubromazepam is not even in the same league.

Note for the chemistry experts: The -Zolams are generally much more potent thant the -Zepams.

Cranston

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
And another note: An additional Fluor atom seems to change the effect drastically in direction sedation, confusion and memory loss. E.g.:

Alprazolam -> Flualprazolam
Bromazolam -> Flubromazolam

The left once are not sedating and quite safe. Add an F and you get the monsters on the right side.