Question REAL CITIZENSHIP PRICE..

Rangegate

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I have access to corrupt official channels of a West African country, enabling me to buy citizenship and issue passports. I reiterate, this is not a fake passport, but a very real passport, a grant (technically a recognition) of citizenship and de facto (should you wish) a new identity.

Question: what would the appropriate price be for such a service? I am looking to set up shop on the DW and need to size up the market, see if anyone would be interested, etc.

Dmitri329

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Good day bro
Problem with this African identity in my opinion is they are not strong passports. In Latin America you can get identity with everything. 10k to 20k USD. In Europe e you can get 50k to 100k euros. All depending who you know and how much the middle man gonna charge. I think if you get a new identity needs to be one with strong passport.

Berlin777

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Deals
what is the guarantee they legit?

View previous replies…

Berlin777

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Deals
how this can be verified?

Dmitri329

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
When you purchase from the rite person your purchaseing from government workers so some times you have to go the country to get fingerprints put in system etc

ketamineleader

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
you can easly sell for 50k euro this service but is very hard to believe that an Eu citizen can get a new identity like this. you can explain a little bit better which identity you use? you clone existing identity? a lot of fugitives will consider your service. how is long for the entire process? the potential customer has to come in person or you can even ship eveything like passport and papers? if you ship there are stamp on the passport? sorry for many questions but if this legit i may have queues outside my door for requests, many friends need

Morda

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
If you have to arrive in person at specific country to obtain documents it’s a flaw. How do you expect them to travel in the first place ? I can understand if they already in EU (Schengen area) its free movement with no borders but to get in to EU at first as fugitive to get ur passport its too risky.
Wouldn’t make sense, Nor travelling anywhere tbh if u wanted by certain agencies.

system mostly work on matching people, similar age similar looks. Very hard in some cases very easy in others. Keep in mind most of passports those days have RFID now, which has biometric stored. Either fingerprint or eye scan ( most cases it’s a fingerprint). They moving toward full face scan (like our phones do to unlock it… >.>)

back to subject

it all depends what u need it for.

do you want to move from A to B, then depending on where is A and where is B different methods have to be considered.
Or do you just need new identity to settle somewhere without travelling much out of borders (like for example Schengen area, you can freely drive around Spain,Germany,France Poland, Lithuanian,.. and so on) no ID checks.

from my personal experience those African passports ain’t worth much. Good luck trying to get visa if u want to travel somewhere 🤣 they come cheap but are as useful as piece of printed a4 page on ur home HP laser printer, and when laminated can be worth more then African passport.
But hey, wherever there is a will there is a way. 😁

mithyl2

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Can you get this new identity service in Eastern Europe?

How did you manage to get the connections to the corrupt officials in the first place?