Question Manufacturer please answer me!

kpach

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hey! Is there a good profit margin as a manufacturer, worth the risk to start a business? Thanks guys

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
Of course, manufacturers have maximum profit and control over the quality of products.

kpach

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Thank you for kindly responding to my question! Last question would be how much would the initial capital be? if you don't mind me asking.

View previous replies…

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
You can start with a set of laboratory glass (200-300 euros) and a set of chemical reagents for 500-1000 euros

kpach

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Sorry for taking your time again but let's say I have between 10K - 100k to invest in as initial capital. Would that be useless since you said you can start with 1k3?

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
You need to start with the simplest things and gradually increase the level, complexity of synthesis and production volumes.

In a budget of 100k, you can set up a good laboratory with ventilation, a reactor, a nutch filter and a large number of reagents. But before that, you need to acquire basic skills.

kpach

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Love you! If I could tip you for the help I would do it right now. Thank you again!

Emeliaa

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I would of thought, that dealers getting biggest chunk, at least in cocaine/heroine manufacturing.

loadingST

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇧🇬
Reaction score
Cooking big batches is not so fun think to do and penalthies are higher, if i have the choise to return to the point i started i woud not be the hardest working guy from the whole chain, and the profits are lower then the big reselers which can buy your big batches, et the end problems are more then whatever live have you have had.

Berlin777

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Deals
Not so easy as could people think, many things can go wrong, you need to take lots of factors under consideration and you always struggle with something, very stressful

Emeliaa

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Pretty much same as life it self.

View previous replies…

Berlin777

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Deals
You can't get locked up in jail for long years just working full time job

Emeliaa

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Well, arguably yes, you can. And very long years behind))

Emeliaa

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
While maintaining a full-time job can indeed reduce the likelihood of incarceration, it's important to acknowledge that legal employment does not guarantee immunity from being locked up. Even individuals who are law-abiding citizens and hold steady employment may find themselves entangled in legal issues or facing incarceration due to various factors such as wrongful accusations, systemic biases in the criminal justice system, or unforeseen circumstances. Therefore, while working full-time can provide stability and reduce exposure to criminal activities, it does not eliminate the potential risk of being incarcerated. Addressing systemic issues within the legal system, advocating for fair and impartial justice, and supporting initiatives that promote rehabilitation and crime prevention are crucial steps in ensuring a just and equitable society for all.

Berlin777

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Deals
Are you really comparing drug manufacturing and being associated with people who commit similar crimes to working full time job? Are you serious? Of course there are certain circumstances you can't predict and you surely can be falsely accused but drugs manufacturing is really a serious crime and the police is actively looking for dealers and drug manufacturers. This comparison it's just a bull shit and it shows you are not very experienced in this kind of work.

Last edited:

Emeliaa

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Yes, really. And I can tell you from my experience, that you are ***** and ambitious and it`s good. However, my advice would be to open your mind, get out of box, switch your imagination and you will find out, that sometimes it`s worth agree to disagree. As knowledge not always comes from the wisdom of others. Often it comes from own life experience. And I will leave you with it to find it out for yourself, down the life line.
And about my experience, I can tell you, that I`m over 45 years old and my experience within this business line has started just about 26- 27 years ago. Your experience of course it`s way bigger, however, mine too isn`t that miserable.
But I do appreciate your opinion. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Berlin777

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Deals
Only a person without this industry experience can compare drug business to full time job. "that you are ***** and ambitious" thanks for these heartwarming words, it kind of you, I'm very ***** and ambitious, I'm gonna conquer the world!

"I`m over 45 years old and my experience within this business line has started just about 26- 27 years ago." again you showing lack of experience sharing unnecessary information. Maybe you're lying then it's good.

Emeliaa

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Lol! Keep going! You still have to learn a lot of lessons, don`t waste your time! )) As you starting to loose your grip.

Berlin777

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Deals
Yeah thanks for your valuable advice, I still have a lot of time being 16 years old kid doing stupid things