How do I get access to the RC section?

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
To get access, you must be an active participant in the forum. In the RC section, we publish the most valuable works. For example, the synthesis of a legal cannabinoid (WoW!).
The most active users of the forum will have the right to issue an invite to someone else.
Write applications for an invitation here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nmakc

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hello i would like to get access if im able to?
Thank you

LifeOfJoy

Don't buy from me
Language
🇫🇮
Reaction score
Interested for sure if possible to join! Been here a while, but on tg long time bb forum user.

djoksi420

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hi i would like to apply
I am very often active on the forum
I would really like to get access

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
>I am very often active on the forum
@
Messages 1

rampage

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
hi guys
just checkin whether or not i'm eligible for access to the rc section, i'm a relative active member, i have contributed to the chemical library and various chats in the forum.
coming from a homebrewer background (whiskey, rum, nuetral spirit aka ethanol, and tinker with various liquers), i am an amatuer chemist and joined bb to furthur my knowledge in the art of d**g manufacture.

AASTOG

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hello i would like to get access. Thanks a lot

Johnwilkesboof

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hello! I know I have just joined but I would like to apply for access to the RC section. I have helped moderate major RC communities on discord/telegram now for 4+ years. I was appointed my staff rank in those communities by newbieforever(the mod on dread). I have many sources, both domestic and INT I can introduce staff to. I am well connected to Chinese suppliers that work directly with labs (Think another step above BJC and LFP), and have an insight on many RC products before they hit the mainstream Chinese and American market, some current examples are cypv and "new" alp. RCs are really my strong point, I am very well versed and would love to help others and make a great addition.

Thanks for the read.

ektor23

Don't buy from me
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
Ahoj chtěl bych dostat přístup do sekce