For the love of god I need some assistance

SauceySockss

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I swear to god I have been up and down the internet for the past 4 months trying to get a clear and concise answer to my problem.

I am looking for a recipe on how to do some shake and bake via the method with lithium batteries/coleman fuel etc.

I have the following:
Colemans camping fuel
amonium from a bunch of cold packs
litihum batteries
lye
soda stream bottles
pseudo
misc containers
liquid fire and salt (for gassing)

I have tried this at least ten times, and I cant figure out why it doesnt work. I do the lye amonium and lithium to get bronze and add my pseudo into the mix and then strain it into a container. Then I gas my liquid and I watch it snow. So im thinking sweet it worked! Then I dry it out and even wash it in acetone sometimes but it doesnt smoke. It doesnt taste like dope. it doesnt do anything. Its trash. What am i doing wrong? any help is appreciated because Im losing my mind over here.

prophet

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
There are a lot of videos and threads on the site for just about anything meth related. I'm not a chemist so I couldnt tell you but back in the day I remember the key ingredients for step one being lithium strips, pseudo and anhydrous ammonia. Type in shake and bake in the search bar and you should find plenty of threads for what you are looing for

prophet

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
There are a lot of videos and threads on the site for just about anything meth related. I'm not a chemist so I couldnt tell you but back in the day I remember the key ingredients for step one being lithium strips, pseudo and anhydrous ammonia. Type in shake and bake in the search bar and you should find plenty of threads for what you are looing for

SauceySockss

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
thats what I am saying, i have looked and read and read and read so so many different posts and blogs and other websites and I feel like they are all either missing a step, wrong ingredients, or just flat out wrong intentionally to cause harm to those who attempt.. According to another reply in here, I believe I have the wrong Ammonium, which may be the reason to my repeated failures. I am going to figure out how to get the right type and try again. thanks for the help!

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Your cold packs, what do they say for ingredients? I looked high and low and couldn't find an ammonium nitrate cold pack. They haven't made them in over a decade. Ifmthey say calcium ammonium nitrate or urea, they won't work. Switch that for ammonium sulphate or ammonium Lewis acid of any kind really

SauceySockss

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
my guy.... i think you cracked the code. thank you! I definitely have calcium amonium. How would one procure sulphate or "lewis acid"?

SauceySockss

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
in my process, I do the following (if you care, if not i apologize for the unnecessary information)

-measure out the coleman fuel (all of this is written down btw, and I dont have it handy to be 100 percent accurate right now but I have accurate measurements written down)
-put it into soda stream bottle
-measure ammonium, put it into soda stream bottle
-strip batteries, place into separate container of coleman fuel to preserve it.
-take blended up pseduo, place into soda stream
-measure lye, insert into soda stream
-take lithium, insert into soda stream
-kick start reaction with a tiny tiny tiny tiny amount of water and cap immediately.
-swirl, not shake until mixture starts rolling hard
-waiting as long as possible before burping
-shake the *****er like hell, burp, repeat, continue until all the lithium turns bronze
-filter through cotton balls, and a series of coffee filters into a new container
-gas the liquid with liquid fire and salt through tubing until it "snows"
-filter white stuff and dry

-end result is unusable trash. is it all because of the ammonium?? could i possibly take that trashy powder and put it into a new cook and have it work then? or is it useless and needs to be thrown out?

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I'll have to think about that, but so long as you didn't throw anything out you can likely recover it. Mostly that recipe looks good save for the ammonia source. I'm thinking you don't want to shake it or mix it vigorously unless the reaction is slowing or an emulsion is threatening to exceed the bottle. It's not impossible for this reaction to run off and make serious issues. Matter of fact that is how most people burn thier house down. Those soda stream bottles are tough as *****. When you push on it with your thumb and you can't dent it AT ALL, release the pressure. If it looks like the bottle is wiggling, it's probably growing from the pressure, release it

SauceySockss

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I have had disaster strike quite a few times with the soda streams however. the little rubber gaskets on the lids, ive had mine literally tear up or partially dissolve, and once all the pressure releases at once, a volcano erupts. All but one time i am paying close attention and have a spare cap nearby where I can prevent catastrophe. one time it sprayed me with fuel and all over my garage. THANK GOD nothing decided to ignite or get angry or I would have been super crispy.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Lewis acid just means a conjugate anion-cation. Sulphates, hydrochloride, carbonates, acetate formats. These are Lewis acids. Ammonium chloride= ammonia (anion) and chlorine (cation) when hit with a strong base like NaOH you get
NA+, OH- + NH³+, CL- = NaCl( sodium chloride, table salt) Nh⁴ (ammonia gas) and the OH- probably picks up a hydrogen to make H²O(water)
This convention is a big part of chemistry, like an A/B extraction, purifying chemicals, protecting functional groups ect.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
So when I added the base to the Lewis acid, ammonium nitrate for example, it split ammonium nitrate into ammonia gas and a nitrate cation, each of which can react with something else

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
When you have everything added but the water, just let it chill for a moment. It make self initiate, which is better because it uses less water. If you have to add water, use a piece of tubing and stick the end into the powder under the lithium. Try to avoid getting the lithium wet. You only need water on the lye/ ammonia. That is the reaction you are kicking off with water, the ammonia gas being released. The reaction produces water so once it starts, it'll keep going by itself

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
If you post the actual amounts, we'll go through balancing the equations and checking the stoicheometry. This is the fire test. Anyone can write a recipe with the right chemicals being used, but using the right amount of them is the difference between meth and nothing or a burnt house or prison sentence.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
That's why you always hear about meth being made in a bathtub. Ifmyou over-run this reaction on your counter or blow the bottle, you better already have your passport and ticket bought. Or be ready to die. When that bottle pops at 150+ psi and sprays boiling ammonia everywhere, you might die right where you stand if you don't have ppe. You might be mortally wounded and die in a few hours or days, if you are very lucky you'll survive, but will you be in a position to put out a noxious fire in your kitchen before it burns out of control or your neighbors smell it? IF YOU SURVIVE ALL OF THAT, YOUR KITCHEN IS GONE. It's not easy to hide that your kitchen has no floors, the walls and ceiling are gutted and a chemical fire caused it. Don't take this stuff lightly, chemistry is a brutal teacher

SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Greetings - I am the self-proclaimed unofficial resident SnB assistant.
I don't know if you've been looking too hard in your studies of SnB because at some point you should have come across me and reached out ;]
This is pretty much the only reaction I have been doing for months. Many successes, even more failures - I do something different every time trying to optimize the procedure. I can help tell you how to get it on track and achieve a successful reduction. Things to consider, remember, look for and watch the ***** out for. Given the autonomous and artistic nature of this particular task, it is surprisingly tempermental and difficult to pull off if you don't have the right knowledge/understanding - despite the improvisational freedom and ability to substitute, there are still many things that wont work and even more will go wrong.

With good conditions/supplies, it's fairly easy to pull off if you know what you're doing. Also, it's not half as dangerous as everyone makes it out to be. Don't *****ing get comfortable though! There's one guy who says he does it in his bedroom in his boxers etc - I don't know about that... but I'm pretty close to that level of confidence. You can do this anywhere where you can vent it safely. Having said that, PPE isn't necessary but don't be an idiot like me. It helps to have some gloves though - especially when you work with your hands for a living, basically everything gets into cuts/sore spots and burns it to hell - sometimes you can't get to a sink fast enough and washing hands doesn't always help either. Know your acids and bases and how to neutralize them and have them basically within reach.

I don't want to kick a dead horse, so I won't repeat anything I've posted before. However, I have said before, there is a post by bb user Douda that does some good justice to that original recipe. Another PDF by another bb user that "Flatline didn't write" - this one really helped me figure it out/troubleshoot. There is also a video or two of SnBs - the law enforcement controlled cook in the 2 liter bottle. Also on Hamiltons Pharma.. - "how not to cook meth" - I wrote my SnB success story as kind of a key that brings all of these sources together and makes them into practical sense. It wasn't meant as a stand alone recipe/instructions. I figured everything out second cook with that information I suggested, as a total noob with no chem training/experience other than skimming a 'chem for dummies' about 15 years ago, so don't give up - it's not hard. I just really studied and payed attention and was determined to do it. Not everyone is playing with the same deck, of course. Just remember when you're dealing with ephedrine/pseudo, turning it into meth is almost exclusively a "one step reduction" if SnB with Li/Al or a RP/I2 cook - the result is the same. In the future I will be leaning towards the RP/I2 method however, because of the ability to control the whole process easier.

I will suggest this much: This reaction will vary heavily based on: The pills used, how/if they were cleaned.
How everything was added to the RV. (the order etc)
Managing the RV during the reaction (especially initially) ((try to leave it alone!))
Solvents? Ether/aromatic/aliphatic or a blend ? Dilligence in cleaning/drying - washing with water/brine and drying with Mg2SO4
before during and after certain steps.
It is recommended to use extra NaOH. 1/4 of a AA Li strip per box is more than enough stoichiometrically to reduce our pseudo into meth - I like to add a bit more Li about 3/4 or a whole AA battery strip to compensate for any possible losses or maybe if the reaction time wasn't enough.
I use a 1.5L bottle - I don't have to vent or open it until it's finished.

If you want guaranteed success find something that works and stick to it to a tee! I have been trying to optimize and innovate so I have made many mistakes and ruined many batches playing with different ingredients/amounts and trying to skip certain steps etc..
My advice? Take your time and do everything right and proper. Recrystallize your pseudo FFS, you know what I mean? Go the extra mile on everything and make it a habit. Your skills and product won't suffer, I promise! I don't know what exactly you are doing wrong, so I cannot suggest anything as far as your methods/ingredients, everything looks good.
I know it's the finer points of the reaction you are not able to digest, If you would like, you can DM me and we can figure it out.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
A few months ago I was *****ing off on the toilet, and I saw smoke. I looked down and I dropped a drop of rooto brand sulfuric acid on my pants. I immediately jumped up stripped and dumped baking soda on it and immediately started rinsing it. It drilled a hole in my knee 1/4" deep

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
One time ( THE FIRST AND LAST) I gassed my freebase bare handed. IT was 100% chemistry glass, greased joints and kek clips. My hands were maroon for 3 weeks ( it didn't feel good either)

SauceySockss

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
how does one "***** off" on a toilet? or do you mean doing something besides shitting? haha

SauceySockss

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Well, everyone here is so....nice. I was expecting lots of ass chewing and degrading insults for being such a moron. Thank you for at least seeing that I want to learn.

I can give you a detailed step by step of what I do. I dont clean the pseudo (i dont really know how to do that. I normally grind them up in a coffee grinder to an extremely fine powder)

-I use a 1L soda stream
-Then I take 1 cup of (sometimes crushed up into powder) my ammonium *these are from cold packs, which are the calcium ammonium of which I learned last night are the incorrect kind*
-I add 1 and 1/2 cups of coleman camper fuel
-Add X amount of pseudo blended into a fine fine powder (typically 4-5 boxes of the 24 count, 30 mg.... the little red bastards)
-I add a cup of Lye, trying to coat the pills the best I can. Some attempts I even gave it a little shake shake just to mix everything evenly.
-----by this point i can hear some sizzling happening and even smell everything borderline reacting. i assume this is due to me adding the lye to the mix and it doing its thing.
-add 1-2 batteries worth of lithium.

now ill admit this is when i add that tiny little spritz of water into the bottle, and i do my best to avoid the lithium due to its violent reaction to water, but most of the time its unavoidable and itll get some of the little lithium chunks wet which turn white. at which point i feel my sphincter get so tight itll suck all the air out of the room and ill cap the SOB and give it a gentle swirl. MOST OF THE TIME, it barely starts rolling. if at all. once or twice it started to roll heavy to the point where I was terrified of the thing. stay calm, and i burped it a few times when necessary. ill do this for at least an hour or two, until all the lithium bronzes and is eventually gone (whered it go? it reacted with something but im no chemist.) then I filter, gas, watch the blizzard happen in the container, strain and filter, dry. done. trash.

I dont know if I have the right ingredients. Buchner pointed out my ammonium flub, which i feel really stupid for. but that's where I read to get them from multiple *sources*. i dont know if the steps or process is correct, again I see different measurements, when to add stuff, even saw a "water pull" technique instead of gassing it which involved testing the PH levels with strips. tried that method and realized that I was bamboozled into wasting a cook.

I feel like theres a lot of disinformation out there to intentionally have people fail or hurt themselves. I no longer have a connect, and i was burning through a solid zip a week. no exaggeration. So I have been dry for the past three months trying to figure out how to go solo.

SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Yeah I ruined my favorite pair of camo pants and a hoodie, somehow I splattered myself with H2So4 and didn't think much of it. Next time I saw those clothes they were in tatters like a horde of moths got em'. Had a drop roll over the backside of my hand and didn't think much of that either, that turned into an ill scar.. H2So4 is pretty gnarly.. everything else just kinda burns and gets irritated for a long duration. I haven't tried making gas with HCl+CaCl2 yet... perhaps next time.

So, last week, I did a box of SU-24's (10*240mg) [I noticed some strange things, I will elaborate] .. I improvised paint thinner instead of naptha/toluene... everything was kosher up until it was time to rinse the crank with acetone (cold, dry, of course.) The acetone dissolved all my crank.. and I was at a total loss as I wasn't expecting that. Thankfully I washed it into a clean dish to evap and see what's left, and that's just what we did.. I ended up with a horribly tiny yield of .4 of crystal ice - but that was the best ice I ever smoked, hands down. (I'm used to the mexi-racemic)

Yesterday I started a box of wal-phed (walgreens brand generic sudafed) 96*30mg=2.88g PSE - the 'red hots'. I opt for these pills as they provided my first success, but I've gotten these, the SU-24s and the walphed 12's (20*120mg = 2.4g PSE) to work, or atleast make snow upon gassing, which doesn't necessarily mean anything, but I know there was successful reduction to meth upon sampling.
Anyway, so I gassed this shit, everything came out fine, but I noticed this time, like when I did the SU-24's also, ALL the crank dissolved upon rinsing with acetone. So I let it dry and collected, and sampled some from here. Awful. Horrible taste, no activity. So now I went to xtalize with %99 IPA (dry) and I ended up with a similar product as with the acetone, reddish/brown/pink dirty color, funny solvent smell, awful taste, very acidic for some reason, most importantly... no psychoactivity. Kinda irritated at this point...

So I went back to the drawing board... I decided to A/B whatever the ***** my 'product' was. Also, I took the old fuel, gassed it, nothing precipitated. So I threw it back in with the reaction mash. I threw it all in a coffee grinder with the fuel and made sure to pulverize/blend superbly. After I placed this mixture on a hotplate on low/mid for about an hour with stirring here and there. I added the base of whatever my 'product' was to the fuel mixture being filtered/dried. I gassed that whole mess again, this time the precipitate was much more promising-looking. So I filtered it, nothing stayed behind ...despite seeing solids. There was precip on the inside of the gassing vessel also, which I collected with an acetone rinse. So I am working with the acetone rinse, of 'dissolved crank?' again. I decided to throw in some %99 IPA in the mix and just xtallize all at the same time. So it's sitting on my dish waiting to dry now. I'll let ya know how it comes out...

Any thoughts on this predicament, though?

SauceySockss

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Ive done an acetone wash on stuff in the past to clean it (epsom salts in the oven, mixed with acetone to make sure it was dry acetone) and i feel like no matter what it will dissolve most of my ice. but i always do this into a clean container and let it recrystallize. if anything, for me, it makes it taste better. haha i dont know hwere to get toluene.....but i use the bottles of HEET sometimes (yellow bottles) not sure if thats the right one or even the right solvent....

your little predicament sounds like what I get almost every single attempt i do. It LOOKS promising. But tastes like gasoline in powder form and (I stupidly) even attempted to smoke it. TERRIBLE IDEA. Very painful. Tasted awful. Turned instantly into like a black tar in my bubble. Very upset and very awful taste for hours in my mouth.

i normally get walgreens brand or the actual Sudafed (shits like $10 a box. insane) really all depends on who im talking to that day and if they care to check if they have the generic.

SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Sorry for late response...
So how did it come out? Well.... about as shitty as it did the first time. Why? I am not exactly positive. I used the generic wal-phed 96*30mg 'red hots', which I have had success with before. The difference this time was that it is summer instead of winter and I did not extract the pills with methanol before hand. I decided to just crush them up and throw them in the RV. The acetone wash dissolved all my crank, as with the SU-24s, but when I evaporated that, I was left with crap. With the SU-24s, I ended up with a little bit of some bomb ice. This time, however, nothing, so I don't know what went wrong.

As you can see, trying to dial this in to a solid working method has left me somewhat confused and frusterated. As much as I love the artistic and improvisational freedom and readyness/availability of this method.. I am starting to lean towards everyone elses position on the subject. "Just do it the right way with the RP/I2 method." ...Less guess work. Less variables. Less things that can go wrong. Certainly less dangerous and more 'new-bee' friendly.