ASheSChem's Amphetamine Trials and Experiments

Mystery_chemistry

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
my dear friend, because it's a pity to talk: / like there was a liter of oil and the end result was about 500g of sulphate ... this is where the other half ... for me it looks as if this oil was diluted to give the illusion that it is 1000ml.

Mclssmxxl

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I might be wrong but the smell and taste associated with street amphetamines comes from the leftover freebase.I suspect they leave it on purpose to “flavor” the fillers.

MadHatter

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Ye
Yes, that is the most probable reason for low yield from proposed pure a-oil. Question is what the dilutant was in the starting oil. A usual culprit is methanol, so in the future you could try to evaporate the oil at 50-80 C for a few hours, then steam distill the rest to purify it.

Mystery_chemistry

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
and everything was clear after the acid-base extraction came out that the one who was making this oil diluted it with spirit ... during the water and oil evaporation and the evaporation of the dcm it started to run down with spirit. I evaporated it, I added sulfuric acid again and a beautiful clean product came out, which dried in 40 minutes.

MadHatter

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Yes, and the spirit, from what I can read up on, is usually methanol. Up to 50% have been separated in confiscated samples of amphetamine oil.
So it makes sense to make smaller trial buys from any vendor, and then evaporate off any alcohol present in the oil. Probably steam distill it too, to get rid of any less volatile oils that can be present. Then it becomes clear just how much product one gets for every order, and finances can be calculated accordingly.

ACAB

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
The smell comes from impurities, amphetamine sulfate smells like nothing.
Freebase is unstable and decomposes over time, there will be never freebase in speed or speed paste all just stupid dealer talk.

Mystery_chemistry

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I had no ingredients and I am a bit lazy, I do not want to stand so much in the kitchen, but I see that there are no other options for such times and you have to come to terms with the truth that if it is to be done well, you have to do it yourself .. ehhh
out of this smaller half, about 200g, only so much oil was saved ... XIRyEe25do
60ml oil . :/

MadHatter

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Well, you always get what you deserve. Put work in, get results. Be lazy, suit yourself.

Mclssmxxl

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Freebase smells acrid and “fishy”, it’s not that big of a strech to assume some of it gets trapped around the sulphate, but idk i might be wrong.

BongMan

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
you can crystalize P2NP with ice water immediately this will save your much time then recrystallize with IPA or Ethanol,
Mzv8yUPNMn

BongMan

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
then i started next and i got final product , i got crystals like this .
8O4r5MghX9
UoL0NhWKMf

BongMan

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
mine are different.

BongMan

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
i test it with marquis reagent and its positive,what you think guys .

Mclssmxxl

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I think it looks a bit sussy, did you precipitate, freeze and filter? Or just precipitation and filtration?
Looks a bit like you have left over propene in there because of the wierd crystalization, slightly yellow color.Does your product fully dissolve in water? Was your extract after basification noticeably yellow? Does it smell like your raw material?

BongMan

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
may be some P2NP was left in final product , try to recrystallize with water.