Get BMK Glycidates on BB Forum

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals

Where I can find BMK Glycidate?

BMK Glycidates family of P2P precursors is currently banned in some countries. BMK Glycidates can be converted to methamphetamine via P2P CAS 103-79-7 in two syntheses and have used as one of the main precursors. That's why they are attract so many attention from clandestine chemists and LE. Nevertheless, BMK Glycidates can be bought in DarkNet marketplaces like BB Forum (Reagent section). On BB Forum, you can buy BMK methyl glycidate CAS 80532-66-7, BMK ethyl glycidate CAS 41232-97-7, and BMK Glycidic Acid (sodium salt) CAS 5449-12-7 safely and anonymously. BB Escrow service allows you to avoid any scam and get refund in case of suspicious deal.
V8WFxABP54

OVfjKauG8x

How Can I Buy BMK Glycidate?

There is very simple sequence, which allows you to get your BMK Glycidate:
1. Top up your wallet without any Forum commissions
2. Choose the appropriate for you position
3. Push Buy button and set necessary quantity and delivery conditions
4. Make payment. The deal will be hold via BB Forum Escrow service and secured. In case of vendor's refusal or any suspicious deal, you’ll get money back!
G7Pu89olat

ZQkESdYMc1
How to top up your wallet you can read at this topic.

What are BMK Glycidate Esters?

BMK-glycidates (methyl, ethyl and sodium glycidic acid ethers), commonly referred to as a “glycidic esters”, are an organic compounds. This compound exhibits notable potential due to its capability to be converted into 1-phenyl-2-propanone (P2P) via hydrolysis. P2P is an important precursor in syntheses of numerous organic compounds and pharmaceutical substances.
FCvi0j9tsb
6I0fdyHnYr
GeIH9hbkxR
P2P synthesis via BMK glycidate hydrolysis is quite simple and consist of several stages such as alkaline hydrolysis with NaOH aq solution following by extraction from solution by water. Then, the alkaline water solution is acidified by hydrochloric acid with the following extraction of phenylacetone (P2P) CAS 103-79-7.
2SpIBcJ8Fx
YbQ6SNCgoU

3KoVt62WnR

Download Video

How to Synthesise BMK Glycidate?

The synthesis of BMK methyl glycidate involves a condensation of benzaldehyde with methyl chloro propionate at a temperature range of 0-10℃, in the presence of sodium ethoxide. A comprehensive description of the synthesis procedure, along with the video tutorial can be found here.

This reaction have some pros and cons. The main disadvantage that reaction is very sensitive to water. You have to use absolutely dry glassware and reagents. Make sure that your reagents was dried and purified before synthesis. Water traces decline the yield. Also, it is worth to carry out this reaction in an inert atmosphere (N2) to increase its yield. There are advantages such as quite high yield, short reaction time. Moreover, the reaction doesn't take any solvents.
7IZlCNjtuY
This reaction isn't sensitive to water like BMK methyl glycidate synthesis. There is such advantage like a quite high yield conversion (82% from benzaldehyde to P2P). Moreover, the reaction doesn't take any elaborated equipment and can be easily scaled.
VNRPpQkTIr

Last edited:

loadingST

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇧🇬
Reaction score
So how is the legality of glycidates in EU and did any cheap chinese sellers still have 5449 or PMK in EU for delivery and wiling to work with escrow here on BBgate ? Im currently looking to stock up :))

ruen

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
Are there bmk vendors left?

rampage

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
any recommendation of vendor for bmk ga sodium salt that will ship down under

WalterFan

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Which seller you recommended ? Or you recommend us to synthesis ourselves?

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hello. At the current moment, there is just one legit vendor on BB Reagent section, who state that can supply this precursor. It's reasoned with resent BMK Chinese ban. You also can synthesize it by yourself.