• Welcome to the US section of the forum. Remember that posting contacts (jabber, telegram, signal and others) will result in a permanent ban! If you decide to buy or sell something without using escrow and lose money, we can't help you.

Anyone in new york thats a decent chemist that would like to chat

ElFakkquito631

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I would like to chat with a new Yorker like myself about some chemistry b.s. and ideas...
Any takers?

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
People are reluctant to tell you where they live for a very specific legal reason. Hey we Kindergarten chemistry mods, we love to talk chemistry in the hypothetical realm, and there's a lot of smart guys who occasionally drop some chemist larping role-play

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Since younsaid you are in New York, any law enforcement in New York ( well not any but sheriffs specifically) can now investigate the dog shit out of your profile, fish you for info and try to collect you. If you didn't say New York, they couldn't because when you said New York, you told them your jurisdiction. Amcop from New York can't investigate a person in south Carolina ( unless they are federal agents) because thats out of thier jurisdiction. They aren't allowed to just fish the internet at random, they have to have jurisdiction, and now they do