anybody got gordon ramseys 4mmc reagent kit recipe?

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
The wording of your question is unclear. Reagent kit? Do you want to make 2-bromo-4-methylpropriophenone? That's the direct precursor. It's made from 4-methyl-propriophenone, which is made from propriophenone, which start via several methods including propionic chloride. It's all here on this site. Gordon's recipe is here, but instead of Gordon's recipe it's WillD's recipe, which is probably pulled straight off of the patent. Crack a book (this site) and have a seat 🪑

leopard12

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
i saw it , the part that’s missing of the recipe is after the 2hour stirring part , after it should just be washing and crystalizing which i looked up, its the amount of isopropyl alco and his method that’s missing

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
We're talking about crystallizing? You're probably right, they probably left it off because it is such a basic standard procedure in chemistry. An analogy would be...were making a cake. The recipe calls for 10 egg whites and 2 yolks. It probably doesn't explain how to separate the eggs.
Use the minimum hot solvent to dissolve the powder/crystals, put it in an evaporating dish and a warm place and don't touch it at all until you just can't help yourself. I've seen some amazing 4mmc crystals like clusters of quartz stones. Masterpieces, but you can't touch it for 6 weeks. Sometimes (often) you'll recrystallize several times, it purifies the product. You shouldn't worry about the crystals the first time if you know you're going to do it 2-3 times, kick up the heat. Evaporate it faster, collect, redissolve, recrystallize. Only the last time you should worry about the size and shape. Recrystallization is covered in every chemistry book in history and hundreds of write ups and tutorials. It's redundant to add it to every synthesis.

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
from my personal experience, most mattering in mmc grow is how you maintain temps between 20/25 and 0 :) i just have luck to have 3 fridges, it gives very huge difference in crystals output when its like maybne only minutes on scaled like 2h if its put into oven to separate its temp (boiling solution)